View of the proposed Narva stock exchange, 1693

This document from 1693 shows a plan of the town hall and market square in Narva (Estonia), indicating various real estate holdings and the proposed site of a stock exchange for foreign merchants, as well as a drawing of the building. Its construction started in 1695 and lasted until Narva was conquered by Russian troops in 1704, when it had not yet been finished. In the end, the building was never used as a stock exchange.

"Narva Town Council" (reference code: 1646), inventory 1, no. 3556, Estonian Historical Archives (Tartu).