Map of the "western sailing water" near Gdansk, 1724 [2]

Map of the western borderline between Gdansk and the town of Oliwa (based on a map from 1647), and of the newly constructed canal in the "western sailing water". The map and canal design were produced by the Dutchman Johannes Charpentier, "captain-engineer" at Gdansk.

"Foreign Maps, Leupe" (reference code: 4.VEL), no. 12, National Archives of the Netherlands (The Hague).